A few days ago, a friend texted me. He said that he had a wonderful time inside the steam room . A guy in his early 20's had sex with him while they were relaxing inside. I was not surprised.
My friend's experience is definitely not an isolated case. In fact, such acts are rampant in all branches. To curb these indecent acts, some branches have ordered their guards to roam inside the men's locker room.
I sometimes ask myself why these people find satisfaction in doing it inside a public place like a steam room or sauna. I just do not understand them.
I've been a member since June 2006 and so far, I have not experienced any of those indecent acts inside the sauna. There were attempts to tempt me by some members and there were those who would try to look at me in the eye or brush their leg/hands on my leg or knee. But never did I budge nor look at them. To avoid any violence from happening, I left the steam room.
Violence? Oh yeah! If they touch me in any way, such action would merit a jab or an upper cut from me. I have never been a fan of doing sexual acts in public places. Motels were built for that purpose. If you don't want to spend, just do it in the privacy of your bedrooms. But please, not in a public place!
I just do not understand why people do it inside saunas or steam rooms. Some say it's because of the thrill of doing it there. Some say, it may be a once in a lifetime opportunity to do it with someone who is cute or gymfit. I say, IT"S BULLSHIT! Such indecency has no place in my world.
It's just sad that a lot of people still do it inside the steam room. I find it annoying and sad when people tell me that my gym is the "gym of the badings." And this is because of the incidents inside the steam room. How I wish this would change...
POSTSCRIPT:
If you are in the Eastern part- The Fort, Eastwood, Wynsum, Greenhills or Megamall, the motel avenue in Pasig is very near.
If you are in ABS-CBN, SM North or Trinoma- there is a Sogo hotel nearby
Metroeast gymmers, Sogo is only a few minutes by foot or if you want it a little farther, Mariposa is just 3 blocks away.
MOA and Rob Place gymmers, Anito is just around the corner.
RSC and RCBC members, there are dozens of inns in Makati!
Southmall and Alabang, I'm sure there are motels nearby, I think there's a Sogo near that area along SLEX.
Pampanga- I know of a motel somewhere near that area. Been to that place before. Hehehe.
Cebu-Too many inns in Cebu, choose your favorite.
Fairview-Dun kayo sa damuhan! hahaha! (not familiar with the area) hehehe!
But if you have the money, why not check-in in a hotel? Para mas bongga! =)
9 comments:
Kahit ako rin hindi ko feel ang public places. Hubaran kung hubaran talaga... Tsaka trip ko yung pasawa sa romansa.
Hindi mo magagawa yun sa quickie.
If they touch me in any way, such action would merit a jab or an upper cut from me.
--------------
ang taray.
@mugen
never liked it. i abhor such acts.
mas maganda talaga sa loob ng kwarto. pribado.
@rain
ang taray.
_____________________________
matagal na! at alam mo yan at nawitness mo pa in person!
Wow. Your extensive knowledge about the locations of motels is amazing. :)
ako din, i'm not into public places, i've tried it once pero nabitin lang ako eh.
tama si mugen, mas maraming magagawa behind close doors, hahaha. and mas intimate yung may place talaga kasi you don't have to rush after you're done.
@Joaqui
alam ko lang. nadadaanan lang kasi pag nasa sasakyan.
@maxwell
big no no yang public places talaga!
weeewwww... abhor such acts talaga hap..hehehe
Post a Comment