
Aren't they so adorable?
Look at their faces, they look so calm and collected!
These are two of my most favorite cartoon characters of all time!
A few years ago, I realized that these two reflect the personality that I have: masungit, mahilig mang-away, laging nakasimangot, in short: I HAVE A TEMPER!
For years, I have tried to tame myself. Unfortunately, I easily get irritated by people who are just plain TANGA! Patience is not really my virtue.
I dont like:
- bad service especially if the establishment is in the service industry. they will definitely hear from me. i will not leave (or put down the phone) unless you give me a valid reason why your service has gone goo-goo
- being discriminated esp by my own countrymen. they will forever hear my rants unless they apologize
- slow people. I move fast. I work fast. if you are a co-worker and you are as slow as a tortoise, you will hear from me esp if my work gets affected by your inefficiency. (that's why i hate government offices)
- crying children inside airplanes. if i could just scream at their parents, i would but im more courteous than that. thank goodness for earphones.
- liars. i can only trust a person once. once the trust is gone, don't expect me to be buddy buddy with you. go to hell!
I may have a bad temper but I am a nice person. I could get along well with anyone. But I could be brutally frank as well especially if you are a good friend. I may sometimes hurt you with my words but that's just how I am. I will tell straight to your face what's wrong with you. Friends do not lie to each other. So in order to strengthen the relationship, better tell the truth. Sabi nga sa Tagalog, Ang nagsasabi ng tapat ay nagsasama ng maluwat.
Just like Daffy and Donald, I can be pikon. I can't recall the number of times that I have walked out on friends because of a bad joke. Again, it's just me. Blame it on the 2 ducks, they helped shape me as to what I am right now. Haha!
That's why don't mess with me if you are DESPICABLE! (say it the Daffy way!)
16 comments:
Personal announcement!
Forgive me not being exactly the Shy Guy, but I sincerely do feel I have something important to say.
http://winmir.blogspot.com/
Best wishes,
Peter Ingestad, Sweden
mmm... parang adik ang swedish na yan... di ko lang sure. lol.
Tama ka. Mahirap pakitunguhan ang mga taong slow. lalo na ang slow mag-isip. :D
i rarely lose my temper but when i do, imagine a raging bull...
or a raging hard-on. (chet! balahura...)
Basta huwag akong puyat at medyo mahabang mahaba ang pasensya ko. Saka ayokong pinupwersa gawin ang mga bagay na ayoko ko. Yun hehe.
haha.. blame it all to the ducks! tsk..tsk..
well i can still recall the day you kept on ranting about the bad service you got from chow king here in cebu. blah.. blah.. blah..
bottom line: masungit ka tlga bloiggster di dahil sa mga ducks or whatever but dahil me dalaw ka everyday. haha! peace hun.
@DN
oo nga, mukhang adik ang matandang mama na yan. nabasa ko blog niya. hehe
mahirap talaga pag slow...wala akong pasensya.
@john stanley
bashtush! hehehe
@mugen
di talaga nakakatuwa na pagawin ka ng bagay na yaw mo naman gawin. sarap manapak pag ganun!
@eye_spy
mas masungit ka naman kaysa sa akin eh!hmp!
sobra kang suplado, mapanlait, subersibo at burambado! (at mataray juding ka pala heheeh)
pero sa totoo lang sa palaliman ng ugali, pangalawa ka sa pinaka mabait sa encantadia.
siempre una ako.
lol.
@rain
syempre, mabait ako no! kung di ako mabait eh di sana, di tayo twin at magkaibigan!
yun nga lang, mataray ang lolo mo. pasensya sila kung makatikim sila ng kajorayan ko!
interesting
I love Donald Duck too...
He is cute and ka birthday ko cya... heheh March 13...
talaga, may temper ka?
well,if you think mas masukit si eye_spy... I think I can tolerable lang sayo.. hehehe Joke..
peace!
@clipped wings
oo, masungit sa akin si eye spy kahit tanungin mo pa siya! hehe
donald duck is sooooo cute! i love that duck! lalo na pag nagagalit at tinotopak na!
Masungit si eye_spy sa 'yo?
talaga?! I wonder why...
Take it as "you're someone special"
hehehe
ah ganon ba dapat ang aking take sa kanyang kasungitan?
i find it funny though when children cry, i don't know why. i find them cute.
@gram math
that is so DESPICABLE! hehehe
i dont like crying kids! parang gusto ko sila lagyan ng bibiron lagi para manahimik!
Post a Comment