Sunday, March 8, 2009

10 Ways to Love People

I got this from a friend today.  I find it really nice so I wanna share it to everyone who reads my blog. Very true and biblical...

1.  listen without interrupting (Proverbs 18)

2.  speak without accusing (James  1:19)

3.  give without sparing (Proverbs 21:26)

4.  pray without ceasing (Colossians 1:9)

5.  answer without arguing (Proverbs 17:1)

6.  share without pretending (Ephesians 4:15)

7.  enjoy without complaint (Philippians  2:14)

8.  trust without wavering (Corinthians 13:7)

9.  forgive without punishing (Colossians 3:13)

10. promise without forgetting (Proverbs 13:12)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grabe kapatid ang init na dito sa manila.. kumusta na dyan sa cebu for sure sobrang init na rin haaaaaaaay...

buti na lang marami akong aircon.

jocjoc.

Bloiggster said...

o kala ko ba wala kang internet for 3 days? bakit nakapagcomment ka? haha!

oo mainit na din dito. pahiram nga ng isang aircon mo.