Sunday, March 1, 2009

Temptation

He had been texting me for the past few days. In fact, I mentioned him to a few people in engkantadya. I knew that he was after sex. Why in the world would you want to meet with a guy at his place instead of a public place? That's what he wanted, to either go to my place or his. I've been in the scene for quite some time and I'm not that stupid not to know his real intentions.

I told him that he can't go to my place, instead, I asked him to meet up with me at the nearest mall. That way, it would be safer and there won't be any temptation. He refused. He gave a few reasons why he can't go to the mall. I just kept quiet.

He was a constant texter. He would text me, morning, noon and night. He would send sweet nothings and would even tell me how excited he was 'coz we're gonna meet during the weekend.

I told him not to expect too much from me since I am just an ordinary guy. I'm not tall, I'm not good looking, I may be fit but I don't have the body of a Greek god. I just told him to prepare for an early Halloween Party. That way, there won't be expectations. ( I think he was expecting a lot from me).

I thought he was smart (especially when he said that he came from one of the top schools in Metro Manila). He could even get my smart aleck comments when we text. I thought he was someone I could get along well since we clicked a lot. I even told him to read my blogs here in blogspot so that he could get to know who I am. Unfortunately, he didn't. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he was just busy. But I guess, my first guess was right, he was just after the BIG S!

I told him I was on a sex diet. I mentioned that I promised myself that I won't engage in sex for the next 40 days starting last Wednesday. According to him, it was fine. When we meet, we could just talk or maybe stare at each other. I finally obliged to see him.

I went to his place early this evening, expecting to have a good conversation. Unfortunately, the good conversation never happened. I could not even talk with my normal voice because according to him, his landlady might hear me. He asked me if we could lay on the bed together. I obliged. I was thinking, maybe he wanted to talk while we were laying down. Unfortunately, he made advances on me. I told him to stop. He asked me to hug him. I obliged once again. But he repeatedly made advances That was the last straw! I wasn't able take it anymore! He kept on teasing me and I didn't want any form of temptation. I told him to stop. I was so upset! I was about to walk out of the room but I stopped short of doing that. I talked to him. Then, I left and went home.

I have to say that I am proud of myself because I did not give in to the temptation. My 40-day challenge is still on! =)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis! I'm proud of you! Grabe yung 40 days na yan ah!

Bloiggster said...

Thanks sis!

i know! It's a real big challenge for somebody who used to be a "slut" like me!

nakinig ako sa payo ng asawa mo! malaki utang na loob ko sa engkantadya kaya behaved ako ngayon.

Anonymous said...

thats CELIBACY !!!

isa ka nang PADRE kapatid.

Pari na Madre. Ituloy mo yan. Suportahan ka ng encantadia.

fox said...

im with you noy... kaya mo yan... isipin mo na lang na si ewok ang makakasex mo.. hahaha (joke lang ewok) hahahaha

Bloiggster said...

@rain

salamat kapatid!

Bloiggster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bloiggster said...

@centurion

hayop ka talaga centurion! hahaha! pero may point ka din non no? hahaha! baka di lang diet mangyari sa akin baka fasting na talaga! at maging PADRE na ako tulad nga ng sabi ni twin! hahaha

. said...

Congrats. May matindi ka sa akin. Pag alam kong nasa hostile territory na ako, hindi na ako makaka-atras.

Mukhang magiging success ang sex diet mo ah!

Bloiggster said...

@mugen

salamat! nawa'y magtuloy tuloy na ito kahit tinutukso naman ako ng ex ko! gusto nga niya makitulog sa place ko kagabi. at alam mo naman ang ex, kahit friends na kami ngayon, pag nangati yon, dahil may puwang pa din sya sa puso ko, eh baka di ko mapigilan na pasukin na naman ang kaibuturan ng kanyang puso. hehehe. Buti na lang di natuloy ang pagpunta nya sa lugar ko.

Mike said...

im with you noy... kaya mo yan... isipin mo na lang na si ewok ang makakasex mo.. hahaha (joke lang ewok) hahahaha

----

now i know dyosa. hmp