Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Virgin

In a website that I frequent, one of the infos that i placed there was that I'm TOP. That's why I really hate it when guys message me and ask if I am T or B. What the heck, what's the profile for if you're not gonna read it, right?

Anyways, since I lived this other life of mine, I have already lost count of people I have had sexual encounters with. But what I do remember are the people who had their first time with me.

Everytime I do it to someone, I ask and tell him:

"Are you sure you want to do it?"

"I know it will hurt at first, but I'll be gentle, just relax."

Most of the guys I have devirginized are usually in their early 20's. Guys who want to experience how it is to be bottomed. I don't know why they chose me to be the first guy to "deflower" them but what I do know is that after experiencing it from me, they crave for more. Hahaha! Although, they say, it hurts. (Duh, whose ass wont hurt after somebody drills their dick into it di ba?)

In spite having lots of sexual experiences for the past so many years, I do wonder why there are bottoms. I know that it would be impossible for me to have sex without penetration but I always wonder why something so painful becomes very pleasurable to those guys who are bottoms? I know that somebody attempted to do it to me before but I had to stop him 'coz it was painful. (If he continued, world war 3 might have happened at that time).

Why do virgins allow themselves to experience pain? Are they curious? And once the cock is inside, why was there no attempt to have it removed? Was it more pleasurable than painful? What was on their mind while being drilled? These are just some of the question I ask myself after I fuck someone. (could someone answer these questions?)

I don't know if it's the right thing to do, but I do apologize after penetrating them. I know it was painful and they do tell me that it hurts. So, I guess, I should apologize. (what do you think?)

Hmmm....I wonder what the 21 year old kid felt after I drilled him yesterday?

Oh Yes, I devirginized another guy... ;-)

7 comments:

Luis Batchoy said...

salamat sa pag follow... add na rin kita sa bloglist. gudlak

Anonymous said...

Kapatid naaala ko yung nabottom akong virgin. Nang nakauwi na sya sa haws nila, nagtxt sya... "Kuya certified bottom na ba ako"?

Sagot ko.. sure bigyan kita ng certification next time.

hahahahaha.

pokpok ka rin talaga twin bro... pati pagkantot mo sa mga virgin pino post mo pa dito. bwahahahaha.

Bloiggster said...

hahaha!

eh kasi naman naaliw ako sa bata na yun! at take note, di sya sa kama nadevirginize kundi sa banyo! alam yan ni tsupaeng kasi before ako maligo, sabi ko, magpapaligo ako dun sa bata! hahaha!

pumayag naman! pero in fairview, mabait yung bata. first experience nya na garapal yung kasex nya! hahaha!

kasi daw dati, bj lang gawa niya at gawa sa kanya...

. said...

Ano ba ang masarap sa pagiging bottom.

1. Yung feeling na dominated ka, na meron umaalipusta sa pagkakalalaki mo na kailangan mong labanan at tapatan ng angas mo bilang bottom.

2. Yung hapdi at sakit ng tinitira. Shit, badtrip duguin ha. Pero yung feeling na may nasa loob mo eh. Ummm... Basta.

3. Kung walang bottom walang top. Tapos.

4. Lagi kong sinasabi, its all in the mind. Gusto mo maging bottom kasi gusto mong maging bottom. Wala pa akong alam tungkol sa buhay PLU, curious na ako kung paano ang pakiramdam ng binibira. Hayun, nung binira ako nung unang partner ko, sabi ko sa sarili ko, mas masarap maging... kesa...

Bloiggster said...

hmmm..yun pala ang dahilan kaya nasasarapan ang mga bottom...thanks orbits...

top pa din ako...hehe

Anonymous said...

isa lng answer dito. try mo mg bottom for several times and see the comparisons. lol

Bloiggster said...

yourhappyface, nevermind...i dont have plans of being a bottomesa...

plus mugen answered my queries na...