WARNING: If you hate coño talk, DO NOT read this blog. =)
Oh my gawd! It's almost Friday! I can't make hintay to go home na! I'm so like waiting for this day to make dating na! Maybe you're gonna make me tanong, why oh why naman?
Well, it's like this kasi. It's so tagal na kasi since I made uwi sa house namin. I so miss na my kamag-anaks, you know, relatives. And of course my friendships in Metro Manila.
As soon as I made alam that PAL had very murang airfare, I made bili agad a ticket so that I can make uwi tomorrow. Eversince that day, I felt nga na Friday is so tagal, So kaka talaga, as in so kakainis na 'coz I've been making hintay talaga for this day to come.
Anyways, my return of the comeback to Manila will be very exciting! Like I'm so excited, super over dooper talaga!
First of all, there's this over night swimming party that was organized by friends from a kingdom called Engkantadya. It's like one of the most makapangyarihang kaharian in all of the universe with the one and only Dyosa as our leader! Hahaha!
My twin, Rain made me sabi that it's a homecoming party for me. So dami nga the people who are invited. Grabe! I feel so special na because of this swimming party! Like, I'm so touched! You made me hipo talaga friendships in Engkantadya (currently making pahid the tears running down my pisngi).
I'm making isip na nga what I'll be making suot on Saturday. Grover na nga me sa paggygym eh. The day that they made sabi na it's going to be a languyan party, I had to make workout at the gym talaga. I had to make my body look ganda naman. It's so nakaka, as in nakakahiya if I look so panget on that day. Buti na lang, my abs are starting to make pakita na ulit after a long time.
Anyways, I'm so excited na talaga to make kita everyone. And hopefully there will be madami, like as in plenty na food so that everyone will be so masaya.
The second reason why I'm so excited na is because I really miss my kwarto in our house. That has been my room for like, gazillion years na! I'm so missing my kama and my unans. It's so iba talaga when I'm home. Even though walang privacy, it's so iba pa din. The comfort and the pakiramdam of being safe is indeed very different. Sabi ko nga, it's so iba di ba?
Third, I'm gonna make gym na naman in Metro Manila. I so missed the branches that I used to make punta before and also the instructors whose classes I used to make sali. Although sobrang short, as in ang ikli, of my stay in Manila, I'll really make sulit the araws that I'll be there.
Fourth, I'm gonna make kain na ulit the luto of my mom! I really love the food that she would make luto when I'm home. So sarap, as in , it's delicious. I so miss them.
Fifth, aside from the people of Engkantadya, I'll make kita din my other friends from my previous trabaho. I so like wanna talk to them na talaga. Haven't made usap with them for like so tagal na din. Last time ata was during the Holidays last December. It's always a treat when I see those kaibigans of mine.
Oh my gawd! I'm so excited na talaga! Sabi nga ni Chris Daughtry sa song niya: "I'm going home to the place where I belong!"
So friendships, let's make kita on Saturday okay? It's so KAKA na talaga! kaka-excite! Hehehe!
2 comments:
HAYUP KA, NOSE-BLEED AKO SA BLOG MO.. Bading na bading...
cge sumablay-sablay ka sa encantadia at ihuhulog ka sa marikina river.
WALANG SABLAY SA ENCANTADIA HA ??? BARAKO ANG KILOS !!!
Hahaha! masyado ka affected sa blog ko twin!
tangena, gago na lang ang magsasabi na effem tayo! wahahaha!
nagpaka conyo lang ako sa blog! wag ka mag-alala, ganyan ako magsalita sa sabado! hahaha!
Post a Comment