Of all my ex's, only one has become a good friend. Let's name him "R."
I met R two years ago. We flirted over the net and pretended that we were "magsyota" online. The age gap was quite big- 8 years. Nevertheless, we clicked everytime we talked. He was a very smart guy. We could talk about anything under the sun and would banter about nonsense stuff without even losing the wit and humor. We decided to meet and on our first day, we became official! Unfortunately, just like any relationship that started so quickly, ours ended abruptly. Too bad. He was very ideal (smart and cute) except for a few glitches. Oh well, that's how the cookie crumbled.
After a year of no communication with him, I started messaging him in YM. He responded. We talked as if we were like the chatters who met a year before. We decided to see each other once again. We became friends. He would even sometimes stay at my place to watch DVD's.
Tonight was a surprise, he texted me. He said he wanted to get laid. What the fuck was he talking about? He said he wanted me to fuck him! Oh boy! What was wrong with this guy??? He came over and as soon as he got into my room, he started kissing me all over. As soon as I got the opportunity, I started pounding him until we were both satsified. After giving him his wish, he left. He said he needed to go back to his friends. He just wanted to be fucked. (He has not been fucked for a long time, that I noticed)
I knew something was wrong. He is not like that at all. I felt that I should have not obliged to what he wanted me to do to him. Now, I feel guilty.
I hope he'll be okay.
5 comments:
parehas kame ni R. lol.
i texted my ex last month, after namin mag sex umalis na din ako agad.
sometimes these things happen when one has a lot of things in his mind. and i know that my ex has problems right now. i really feel guilty that i allowed it to happen. but somehow, i feel that it was good that I was the one who fucked him instead of an unknown guy who might even take advantage of his weakness at that moment.
From experience, mas daring akong makipagsex kapag depressed ako o kaya frustrated sa mga bagay-bagay.
Instead of doing it to strangers, he chose to do it to the guy closest to him.
pero lam mo ba, nung sinabi ko kina centurion at rain ito? ginago nila ako! binuraot nila ako at tinawagan pa! mga talipandas! lagot yung dalawa na yun sa akin pag uwi ko dyan!
Post a Comment