Friday is D DAY! I'm finally going home after more than a month of being away from my comfort zone. Going home has always been a treat for me.
The day started with excitement and anticipation. Although my flight was in the evening, As early as 7AM, I was already visualizing the things that I will be doing in Metro Manila.
The plane landed ahead of schedule. Friends were to pick me up at the airport but since I arrived early, I had to wait for them at the arrival area.
After a few minutes, they came. I was glad to see Rain and manong. Haven't seen Rain for a month while manong, for almost 2 months. I'd like to thank Lukayo for using his car to pick me up. Daghang salamat bai! Nindot na nagmeet na ta in person. =)
We decided to get a few drinks at Pioneer in Mandaluyong. Pedok, who still didn't wanna go home, joined us. Mugen showed up as well. It was a fun night of jokes, kwentuhan and barahan to the max! At around 130AM, we decided to call it a night. I went home, rested and slept.
Thanks to those 5 people for welcoming me home.
I'm glad to be back.
(ayan nag blog na ako about last night ha?)
2 comments:
welcome back noy!!!! let's enjoy your short stay here in manila... so excited to be with you later tonight.. with the whole group..
thanks nong!
thank you last night.
see you later tonight
Post a Comment