Monday, February 9, 2009

Blogging

Haven't written anything for almost a week now. Maybe because I was busy, or maybe, I was just too lazy to write.

Writing was not a hobby of mine since I was a kid. I never liked writing although I did write for our school paper when I was in high school. I was more of a tv kid, a couch a potato. I can't live without a television set inside my room. I would die if I don't get to watch tv for a day!

Anyways, I decided to blog almost 2 years ago after I moved to the Visayas. I was all alone. I had no friends. My only past time was the gym. Since I had no one to talk to, I decided to express my thoughts and feelings through writing. I started with friendster blog, then decided to come up with a wordpress account and finally a multiply blog. All my blogs were basically wholesome since relatives, friends and even kids I know would read them. I never wrote about my other life. If I ever did, the entries were kinda vague, no mention of names and no specific details. (which some friends found weird)

A month ago, a friend visited Cebu and showed me his blog in this website. He inspired me to come up with this blog that would document my other life. (salamat twin rain!)

Upon starting this blog, I felt free. I could write anything about my other side. No one would judge me. And I am very thankful that there are netizens who read my blogs. I'm sure I'd be able to come up with more entries for the next few days. I hope to be inspired once again.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abat talagang pinangatawanan mo na ang pagiging "twin" natin ha ! Tataas ang kilay ni diwata at santa nyan hahahaah. Twin bro, paganda ka pa ng katawan, kelangan ok ang abs mong haharap sa min... magba back to back macho dancing tau hahahah. Strip teasing, yan ang plano, tapos pakita natin titi natin even in seconds lang. Dare? hahahahah

Hintay ka na ng buong enkantadya with torch parade pa and red carpet. hahahaha

. said...

You won't believe this but people are beginning to talk about your blog. In my experience, one PLU blogger often emancipates another PLU who still keeps his feelings inside the closet. :)

Keep on writing. We are reading.

Bloiggster said...

hoy rain! lumiit na tyan ko...bumabalik na abs ko ulit! tignan mo yung pics ko sa aking weekend getaway, nakatrunks ako sa beach! medyo may konting love handles pa, pero sandali na lang mawawala na ulit yun...babalik na dati kong katawan! naka diet pa din ako ngayon!

AY, di ako umuurong sa DARE! lets go bro!

Bloiggster said...

talaga joms? wow, unbelievable... interesting...people do read my blogs eh? thanks to them... :)

Bloiggster said...

hayaan tumaas ang kilay nina diwata at santa, di naman nila nababasa ang blogs ko eh! hayaan sila! what they dont know wont hurt them! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

it's nice to have you back. hehe. :)

Kape Kanlaon\ said...

where exactly in visayas dude? im in cebu... visiting you here...

Luis Batchoy said...

sulat lang ng sulat... mabuhay ka! Hehehehe... daan ka sa blog ko minsan... comment ka na din

Bloiggster said...

thanks maxwell! its good to be back :)

Bloiggster said...

hi lance! im in cebu as well

Bloiggster said...

salamat luis

. said...

Sabi ko sayo eh! Hahahaha.

Bloiggster said...

oo nga joms, may tama ka! :)