Friday, February 20, 2009

I Wanna See Dead People

Im currently addicted to this American TV series called "Ghost Whisperer" starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. For those who are not familiar with the show, it's all about this woman who could see spirits and helps them move on and see the light.

I have always been fascinated by people who could feel and see dead people. It sounds so creepy but I just wanna be like them. Some may be very skeptic about it but I am not. Eversince I was young, I knew that I could feel or sometimes see "unusual" things. My dad thinks that I just imagine them but my mom believes otherwise.

You may say that I am crazy or weird but I have seen a few of these creatures and they are not a sight to behold. I am the matatakutin type so I sometimes do not entertain such apparitions. But these sightings seldom occur. What happens a lot though is I get to feel "their" presence. When this happens, I suddenly experience goosebumps. And that is when I know that there are spirits in the area who want their presence felt.

Because of my addiction to "Ghost Whisperer," I suddenly had the desire to have my 3rd eye fully opened. It sounds so scary because I know that when that happens, I will surely see dead people anytime and anywhere. But the idea of helping these lost souls find their way to the light is such a cool idea. Imagine, I get to communicate with them and eventually help them move on to the next level!

Hmmm... so should I? or should I not?

4 comments:

Sigma said...

Would you like to hear some ghost stories later. I have lots dude. Hehehe.

Bloiggster said...

reallyt joms? youve got lots? sige magkwento ka ha? di tayo nagkausap kagabi eh..nahihiya pa kasi ako sayo...hehehe

Anonymous said...

is it possible to be a non-believer of ghost but still got encounters with them? ;)

Bloiggster said...

Im not really sure Trip coz Im not really an expert when it comes to this stuff. But I guess spirits may be able to let you feel their presence if they want to. Anyways, they're everywhere...