Thursday, April 30, 2009

Random Thoughts

  • In Cebu, why do langgams fly?
  • Why can't we have continuous rain here in Cebu? After experiencing a heavy downpour at dawn today, it's so sunny now. It's as if it never rained. It has always been like this since I came here 2 years ago. Bakit kaya ganito dito?
  • I can't wait for tomorrow. After more than a month of not seeing sand nor sea, I'll finally get to go to a beach tomorrow with my friends and co-workers.
  • Will the swine flu ever reach the Philippines? I hope not. I think our country is too dirty for such a disease to thrive. Even bird flu and SARS weren't able to penetrate our shores. Hopefully this new one won't.
  • Why do some people who graduate from high school cry? I never cried in any of my graduation ceremonies.
  • I miss Metro Manila. I miss going to Megamall, Shangri-la Plaza, Gateway and Robinson's. There are only 2 major malls in Cebu- SM City and Ayala Center. And I am in Ayala Center almost everyday because of the gym.
  • I'm gonna skip gym today. I've been going there for 10 straight days already. For the meantime, it's time to rest.
  • I hope that there is already internet at home. I hope that the freaking Globelines service in Cebu improves.
  • I want to pack all my stuff now. Four more weeks to go and I will say goodbye to the Queen City of the South.
  • I am hoping to receive a phone call overseas. I hope it's a job offer.
  • Will I still be able to go to Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur or Hong Kong this year? I need company. I hope a friend or two would join me. KKB nga lang.
  • Will I buy the boardshorts I saw at the mall yesterday? I have not even worn the one I bought last month. But this new one really looks nice. Hmmmm....
  • I wonder how my friends are? I miss going out with them.
  • I miss the engkantos. kumusta na kaya sila? Buhay pa kaya si tsupaeng? lasenggo pa din kaya si alitaptap? ano na nangyari kay prinsesa at kondesa matapos ang kanilang honeymoon sa bora? nasang lupalop na kaya ng pinas si papa tagay? eh ang dukesa kaya niya, musta na? buti pa si ewok inlove. sana okay lang si prinsesita. ang dyosa din kaya inlove? ang sarap ng buhay ni athena, pabanjinbanjing lang. sana ayos lang si amasona kahit kelangang maghigpit ng sinturon. ano kaya ginagawa ni santa ngayon?
  • uuwi na ako. buti naman at nag alas-kwatro na.
  • basta bukas nasa beach ako! white sand! yahoo!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

bakit kaya kapag walang magawa e nagsusulat ng blog entry na may title na random thoughts?

=)

eye_spy said...

wow! white sand.. inggit naman ako.

habang gumagapang pa yung langgam sa manila, lumilipad na sila dito sa cebu.

citybuoy said...

daya! sama ako sa beach!

haha naalala ko noon, we had a helper from bantayan. could barely speak tagalog pero she was trying really hard. one day, my mom noticed the laundry had ants. sabi niya nilalanggam daw yung bedsheet. nag-panic lang lola mo! haha akala tinatangay ng mga ibon yung sinampay! hahaha

Anonymous said...

lumilipad ang mga langgam sa cebu? hehe

Mac Callister said...

ako din di nag cry cry sa alin mang graduation ko haha oa lang cguro yun iba haha masabi lang na umiyak sila LOL

Herbs D. said...

si ewok talaga parang alien lang. hay nako. nakakaloka siya sa haba ng hair!

miss na rin kita dito sa tabi ko papa bloigg :P

update me on your snorrrrkelll ha? yung pichurs mo with yer shorts and all :P hehe

Clipped Wings13 said...

Because we call birds as langgams in Cebu... hehehhe

hahah I'm allergic to your langgams that crawls... its deadly! seriously!

Jake said...

Ako may random thought: Bakit ang mga PLU dumadami eh wala naman silang mga matris?

Bloiggster said...

@john stan

wala talaga maisulat eh! hahaha

@eye_spy

nakapunta ka na din naman dun eh. i texted u where i went di ba?

Bloiggster said...

@cb

korek!

@joshmarie

ang langgam kasi sa cebu ay ibon sa tagalog.

@mac callister

talaga? di kasi ako mahilig umiyak kaya never ako naiyak sa kahit anong ceremony eh

Bloiggster said...

@herbs

hmp!

@clipped wings

ahuh

@jake

bakit may abogadang walang kasing kulit?

DN said...

pabanjing banjing ka jan. ang boring kaya.