Monday, April 20, 2009

Lo Siento

To the person who is hurting because of me, I would like to apologize.

I never meant to hurt you. I never thought that my entries would cause you pain. If you only told me what you felt, we could have talked about it. You know that I try to be level-headed most of the time.

I sincerely apologize for hurting you. It was never my intention.

But then again, you've been hurt. It's too late now. Just the same, I would like to say sorry.

I do hope that the old warmth between the two of us would come back.

I hope that we could still be friends.

Let's talk one of these days.

Lahat naman ay nakukuha sa mabuting usapan.

OTRA VEZ, LO SIENTO...

11 comments:

Herbs D. said...

i find it hard to not ever make someone hurt from any of our posts once in a while.

it's okay, sweetie. *HUGSIES*
i hope this person feels better na rin :)

and of course, Papa bloiggster too. mwah mwah mwah xoxo

Bloiggster said...

@herbs

na-hurt siya indirectly because of the content of my blog. but it was never my intention to hurt him.

hopefully, everything will be okay.

Jake said...

Wow. Tama 'yan. Apologize. Then kiss and make out. Este make up pala. (Ch*paan na 'yan o.) :p

Wish you guys all the peace.

Anonymous said...

At kanino ka naman nag-aapology? sakin? thanks...

pero di ako na-hurt sa mga posts mo. Ikaw nga dapat ang ma-hurt sa pambuburaot ko.

Simula ngayon Pinatatawad na kita.

love,
rain darwin

citybuoy said...

to quote a scene from mean girls:

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

hope everyone feels better s]oon.

Bloiggster said...

@jake

hahaha! laswa naman nun! sana lang di na hurt yung tao na nasaktan dahil sa entry ko.

@rain

gaga! at bakit naman ako mag-apologize sayo? eh kelan ka ba na-hurt sa mga entry ko?

magtigil ka nga! leche!

Bloiggster said...

@cb

i do hope so

DN said...

sino kaya ito? mmmm... dami na misteryo ah...

Bloiggster said...

@DN

yan ang malupet na sikreto! wehehehe!

di pa din kita ma follow sa blog! huhuhu!

MINK said...

hope maging ok lahat between you and ur friend

:)

Mac Callister said...

hmmm sino kaya yun,did he forgive you na after this post?