Sabi nila, happiness is a state of mind. If you choose to be happy, then magiging masaya ka. And if you choose to sulk in misery, eh panghabambuhay ka nang malulugmok sa state na ganon.
Kaya sa mga times na nalulungkot ako at nag-iisa, I just think of happy thoughts: mga bagay, pangyayari at mga tao na nagpapangiti at nagpapatawa sa akin.
So what makes Bloiggster happy?
Mababaw lang ang kaligayahan ko. Madali akong ma-please. So here's my list:
1. Makakain ng mga paborito kong pagkain. I have lots so hindi mahirap na pasiyahin ako. It seems they are everywhere naman sa malls: jolly hotdog, pizza, dinuguan, sinigang na baboy, kare-kare, zinger, siomai, atbp.
2. Kapag naalala ako ng mga kaibigan at kakilala on special occasions like my birthday or Christmas. A simple text, e-mail or call from a friend on these days will definitely bring a smile to my face. Gifts are unnecessary. I consider them as bonuses already.
3. Friends. My friends make me smile. I am lucky to have friends like them that's why I miss them a lot. I just miss going out with them. I am glad that I also have sets of friends here in Cebu which somehow lessens the loneliness.
4. Internet. You can leave me infront of my laptop the whole day and I'll be totally satisfied as long as I am able to read my favorite websites.
5. Television. Just like the internet, I could stay infront of the boob-tube the whole day watching my favorite shows.
6. Gym. I've been a gym addict since June 2006. I don't have a body to die for pero dahil sa naging bahagi na ng daily routine ko ang paggygym sa nakalipas na mga taon, hinding hindi puede na di ako makakapunta dito at least 4 to 6 times a week. (oo nga pala, 7 straight days na ako naggygym ngayon. Ang record ko ay 12 straight days)
7. Beach. Even if I just lie down on the sand and frolick for a few minutes in the water, that would be enough to make me happy.
8. Sleep. I'm usually sleep deprived. Getting 8 hours of sleep is a luxury that's why I love weekends.
9. Family. Some people do not have their own families and I am very thankful that I have mine. It may not be perfect but I'm thankful for having a hardworking dad, a loving mom and a very unpredictable brother.
10. Trips. Out of town trips or out of country trips are such welcome treats. I like going out of town. I like seeing the countryside. And when it comes to out of country trips, I love learning about other people's culture. I remember spending 5 hours in a museum just looking at the history and culture of the country I was visiting at that time.
What makes you happy?
8 comments:
hmm. i should like make gaya na of this and use it na everyday. its soo cool kasi noh? i know right!
haha. for 2 seconds of my life. magpapakakonyo ako hehe
what makes me happy?
i can't answer. ☺
agree with a lot of your points there. tanggalin mo lang yung gym. di mo ko mababayaran para mag-gym. haha
sama mo na shopping at blogging. those two things make me really happy.
you gave me an idea. parang gusto ko mag post ng ganito sa blog ko.
gagayahin kita
not being in work-related or family-related stress-panic is happiness -- i enjoy anything and everything not clouded by that emotion.
@herbs
are you sure na nasa tamang entry yang comment mo na yan?
@lahndz
hmmm bakit kaya? secret ito?
@cb
masaya mag gym...nagrerelease ito ng endorphins, yung happy hormones. hehe
i dont like to shop kahit window shopping di ko kaya. blogging is included na sa internet time ko. :)
@mksurf8
Go! gawa ka din! :)
@line of light
that is indeed happiness. basta walang stress, masaya. :)
Post a Comment