Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sahara na, Gobi pa!

While I was talking to a friend at the gym today, I suddenly realized that I haven't had sex since my birthday! That's almost a month already!  I can't believe that I have been that good for such a long time!  

For people who do not know me personally, I am such a tease online and if given an opportunity, I would hump anyone who fits my taste!  And if I'm really so horny, I could even fuck a goat! Haha!

No meet ups,  no ONS's, no sex!  I am so totally celibate right now!

I would have to attribute this state of celibacy to the following:

1.   I have stopped visiting G4M/PlanetRomeo. The site sucks! What makes it interesting right now are the free movie downloads! Other than that, it really has no use for me.

2.   I have found good friends.  They are known as the Engkantos.  My gimiks with them have prevented me from meeting up with other people.  They have kept me sane these past 3 months. Their company is always a welcome treat.

Although the past few weeks have been very controversial and rocky, including my decision to leave the "kingdom," I still consider these people my very good friends especially Rain, who has given me very good advices (kahit buraot siya, mabait yang tao na yan).

I actually miss being with them. I miss my drinking sessions with Tasya, Alitaptap and the rest of the gang. 

I hope all of them are doing fine.

3.   Blogspot.  Eversince opening an accout in this website, writing and reading other people's thoughts have kept me busy.  This is more interesting than fornicating with unknown beings.

So there, I am as dry as the Sahara and the Gobi right now. But it's alright. After almost a month, I have gotten used to it. I'd rather watch porn and play with myself rather than do it with someone I don't love.

When will this end? Until I find THE ONE!

11 comments:

Herbs D. said...

omg. we do the same thing too-the dl porn at Planetromeo that iz hahaha. I'm pretty much a tease online too but I dont do much sex. I just "make love" with people I love. hehe I find it quite sacred kasi eh. hahaha

yeay for Porn :) hope everything is going well with you :)

*HUGSIES* at sana hindi ka na galit sakit papa bloiggg :(

Dabo said...

anu ka ba, ako 2 mos and half na and it feels kinda great in fact. yun nga lang antartic desert ang drama ko.

sabi ko nga kay centurion kapag nakipag sex na ako, may bayad na para walang hassle, walang emotions at walang kiyeme (?)

Bloiggster said...

@herbs

the porn in PR has its purpose esp now na tigang ako.

@dabo

being tigang is actually nice. hindi ko na nga hinahanap ang sex ngayon kahit medyo may mga indecent proposals na naman ako. mga lecheng bakla! katawan ko na naman habol! manigas sila! hahaha!

Jake said...

This ought to be under Dabo's "Tigang Chronicles" lol!

You came to the point of contemplating of f*cking a goat? Geez, you better do something about that dude. :p

Bloiggster said...

@jake

i actually thought of dabo while writing this entry.

pero mas tigang naman si dabo sa akin. :p

. said...

Sa clubbing ako nadadali eh. Pero tanggalin mo yun sa equation, mukhang ako ang pinakatatagal na tigang sa inyo.

Namimiss ka na namin.

... said...

Good luck! Hihi

Bloiggster said...

@mugen

muntik na ako madale kanina sa masahe. ibablog ko in a while..hehe

Bloiggster said...

@mel beckham

salamat...hehe

citybuoy said...

go celibacy! haha

Bloiggster said...

@cb

nagsasawa na nga ako sa celibacy eh! gusto ko ng toot!