It's been a week now since we lost our internet connection at home here in Cebu. According to the Globelines hotline, their system is having problems in the Visayas and Mindanao area. That was Tuesday. I called again yesterday and the same recording greeted me. I talked to a CSR and asked him why was Globelines taking so long to fix the problem in our area. I even told him that there are areas in Cebu that has Globelines connections already including our office and the free wi-fi areas in Ayala Center.
These CSR's are not given proper information by their people in the field. He just told me to monitor our connection. Their technical crew in Cebu is trying its best to solve the problem. I told him that eversince we got Globelines as our ISP, it's service has been very disappointing. They act so slowly on customer complaints! I was so sorry for the CSR who got my call coz he experienced my rudeness over the phone because of their Cebu technical people's incompetence! Bloiggster was already an irate customer!
Sunday is about to end and we still haven't gotten back our connection. I will really go ballistic tomorrow if we still don't have internet!
______________________________________
Eversince the interruption of internet service at home, I have become totally disconnected to the cyberworld. I have not been able to regularly update my Twitter and Facebook, which I do everyday and almost every hour. My pet is almost dying in pet society. My engkanto crew in restaurant city are most probably dead by now. I have not been able to write any blog entry since Friday. (my other blogs were written at work). I wasn't able to immediately upload our beach trip last Friday as promised to friends. I even failed to greet my cousin happy birthday last week. And a lot of things have happened online without me knowing it.
I am totally out of the loop.
I never knew that friends have decided to stop blogging due to different reasons until I went to an internet cafe last Saturday morning to check on my blog and email. Things have changed online. While I was browsing the blogs and twits of people, there was a sudden gloom that encroached me when I read the events that have transpired. It was totally depressing. I'm just glad I had a form of entertainment courtesy of one flirty blogger! (I wont name names. hahaha!).
I felt so disconnected!
One of the reasons why I started writing in blogspot is because my friends are here as well. It feels weird to be left alone in blogosphere by people who inspired me to start writing in this website. (as mentioned before, I have other blogs in other websites but the entries there are purely wholesome and have nothing to do with my PLU life). Right now, I don't know if I should go on writing or just become a mere spectator to other people's blogs. Hmmm... I'll just see in the succeeding days.
I just hope that these people would overcome whatever's happening to their personal lives.
(I am not the type who would ask questions. If they voluntarily give info, then I'll thank them for that; If not, that's fine. It's their life. Hindi ako tsismoso eh)
Since I am still disconnected, this would be my last entry for now until I get my internet connection at home or I am inspired to write something at work in the next few days.
__________________________________________
Sana naman magkaron na kami ng internet connection bukas...
5 comments:
in the next couple of days, everything will be up side down. the rise and fall of encantadia will remain the thing of past.
take care always.
In the meantime, terbats muna para hindi ka ma-bore. O kaya mag-boy watching muna. O kaya tune-in na lang sa Showbiz Central para updated ka sa life ni Bibi Gandanghari. Haha.
Mami-miss ka namin Bloigg! (Kunwari lang. :p)
internet addiction nba ito. hehe.
goodluck za connection!
bakit nga nagkakagulo blogging world.. weird no?
see u when u get reconnected!
Post a Comment