

I've been chatting for more than a decade.
For sure, a part of what I am right now is because of ICQ, MIRC and YM.
Without the chatrooms in the late 90's, I would have not probably met the people whom I had my first sexual encounters with: the person who first tasted and swallowed my cum and the person who taught me about sex.
Without the chatrooms, I would have not probably met two of my ex's.
Without the chatrooms, I would have not met Centurion, the leader of Engkantadya.
Without the chatrooms, I would have not become a "slut" during my younger days.
_______________________________________
I was a chat addict. I would be up late at night chatting with different kinds of people. I was an ICQ and MIRC tambay, I was a popular member of a Yahoo chatroom, and I was known to be a showboy years ago.
I'm not exactly sure what attracted me to chatting but it did become a venue where I was able to express myself to strangers. There was no fear of judgment especially when I told them my story.
_______________________________________
After the demise of the YM personal chatrooms, chatters like me looked for alternatives. MIRC became famous once again. Channels like Bi-Manila, Pinoysex, and Salsalan suddenly rose from the dead. But the chatters's interest on these channels would wane once again.
The culprit: GUYS4MEN!
This new website wasn't just a social networking site. It was a site complete with chatrooms, forums and messaging functions.
The website's popularity among the gay and bi population went up.
People were creating profiles, sending messages to guys they like and created different forums for discussion.
Chatting was not just limited to the website's chatroom but also in the site's different forums created by individual users.
ASL became a regular fixture in messages sent to people in the website. Then followed by a query asking for your stats which includes height, weight and other physical attributes.
Guys4men became the most popular dating site among the gay and bi population of the Philippines. You can just search for the person in your location or people who like you, and alas, you may have your sex partner or life partner infront of your computer screen.
______________________________________
But G4M is not just meant for dating or sex because I have met good friends through this site.
Thanks to the thread created by Centurion in 2007, I met the Engkantos.
With the demise of G4M and the rise of PR, I'm sure that there will be more chatting and dating in cyberworld.
As for me, I am already contented with my Engkanto friends, Blogspot buddies and Twitter friends.
No more ASL and stats for me.
I'm hanging up my chatting jersey for now...
18 comments:
Around the same time, I was also a slut online. In fact, I used to co-own BI-LAGUNA and we would host weekly parties. BL was my online home.
Needless to say, I am happy that I had gone online otherwise, I would not have met my closest life friends. But since I started on Blogspot, I have stopped chatting. It was a good run.
oh the good 'ol days. and now that i'm 34..i'll just hang around cebu and flirt with taxi drivers...
hahahah. etching!
bi-manila? pinoysex? salsalan?
i am really so young with this stuff, mwahahaha!
ako ym pa rin eh
hehe. nde rin. minsan babalik balikan mo rin ang chatting. sayang nga ang g4m talaga. nagkakaroon ako ng chance na ma-meet mga PLU around my area.
sana maging bahagi na rin po ako ng blohher friends mo...<*smile*>
I love YM!
The net is what you make it to be.
=)
DeathNote:
hmmmm... i doubt may totoong "love" at "life partner" sa dating websites na 'yan. :)
mukha, katawan at titi lang mahalaga sa mga 'yan.
===========
DN:
Pagpasensyahan na si DeathNote sa pagkakalat ng lagim. :P
a@ HERBS : ako yong nakipagflirt sa taxi driver...nadamay lang yung si bloigster..sabagay malandi naman talaga yan...
You should try that too...it's fun..hehehe
#topps
#bi-manila
#salsalan
userplane chat...
Mwahahahaha!
Word verif: refin
@tristan
apir, disapir, 1/2, 1/4
@herbs
gaga ka herbs! di pa ako 34! sinisiraan mo edad ko! and i dont flirt with taxi drivers! lecheng bakla ito!
@john_stanley
tinuod? you dont know those chatlines sa mirc? ay, you better visit them, NOW NA!
@turismoboi
naka YM pa din naman ako pero the people i chat with are my friends na lang tulad ng mga engkanto, work friends and friends forever and for life. :)
@jinjiruks
sawa na ako. isang dekada na ako nagchachat kaya sawa na din ako sumagot at magtanong ng mga asl and stats.
ikaw ba? whats ur asl and stats? hihihihi!
@period
you follow me naman so that means you are already part of me. ;)
@knoxxy
me too! i love YM, thats my only connection to my friends who are far far away and those who are so near. :)
@Deathnote/DN
ayyy nagcomment ang hustisya ng bayan! at medyo schizo ang bruha! hehehe
@brixks
korek, ikaw ang lumandi sa taxi driver! and excuse me, hindi ako malandi. sila ang lumalandi sa akin. one good example: si ploning. siya kaya ang pumansin na bumabalik na abs ko! imagine, tinignan niya ang katawan kong hubad habang nasa locker room ng gym?!
sino ang nagflirt sa amin ha? syempre sya dahil akoy nananahimik mag bihis nun. ahihihi!
@sisterette lukayo:
ayyy beterana ka ba sa mirc? have we chatted before? ahihihihihi!
im not so fond with chatting
kontento na ako sa porn sites lolz
nice to be here in your site
@bluedreamer27:
salamat sa pagbisita
matagal na ang dalwang persona na yan. hence, my profile name. :P
Post a Comment