Monday, May 4, 2009

Long Weekend

FRIDAY

It was a long weekend. Plans were made with friends as to what we’re gonna do for those 3 days.

Friday was reserved for the beach. We hired a boat that brought us to this island that’s between Cebu and Bohol.

I’ve been there thrice but it has never failed to capture my imagination. The white beach, the clear waters and the serenity of the place just amazes me.

Just like any of my beach adventures, I frolicked for a few minutes in the water then laid on the sand to get a tan. (Nognog na naman ako! Hehehe)

SATURDAY

Saturday was meant for the gym, Wolverine and a nightcap.

After working out at the gym, my friends and I watched The X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I enjoyed the movie. Being a Hugh Jackman fan, I totally liked how the director showed us how Wolverine started out as a hero and how his relationship with his brother, Sabertooth, turned sour. Hugh is really meant for that role.

I just have one question though, why were they part of the American Civil War and the Vietnam War when they are both Canadians? Hmmmm…..

After the movie, we decided to chill at the newest coffee shop from Manila to hit Cebu. We probably stayed there for 2 hours before deciding to sing at the nearest Karaoke Place.

As usual, I sang my regular repertoire of love songs. (Hopeless romantic talaga ang lolo!)

Went home at 2AM.

SUNDAY

Went to the gym early. There were so few people that morning. Everyone was busy watching the Pacquiao-Hatton match. Since I didn’t have pay-per-view, internet connection at home or money to pay for the live viewing at cinemas, I opted to watch the match on free TV which for sure was super delayed.

At 11:45, I got a text from a friend saying that Pacquiao won via TKO in the second round. Totally surprising since there was so much hype about Hatton before the match.

I was too excited to watch Pac-man stop the Hitman. I immediately went home hoping that in 30 minutes or so, GMA 7 would broadcast the match. Unfortunately, I had to wait til 2PM to see how Hatton was demolished by Pacquiao.

Manny’s victory gave so much pride to Filipinos around the world as seen in TV Patrol’s report last night.

“Iba ka talaga, Manny!”


It was a great 3-day weekend.

7 comments:

Jake said...

Long Weekend. Kaw talaga, mahilig sa long...

Anonymous said...

nog-nog ka na pala. Kulay karpentero ka na or mason or construction worker. Hindi pwedeng welder kasi akin na yung title na yun hehehe.

Bloiggster said...

@jake

korak! di ka nagkakamali!

@rain

mas nognog ka pa din sa akin kaya ako ay isang karpintero lang at di mason o construction worker.

Anonymous said...

hoy ! karpintirong bakla! pagbalik mo dito sa manila, magtabi tayo. tingnan natin kung sino ang mas nognog satin!

3 session lang to kay vicky belo, balik na naman ang kutis kong FAIR, hindi maitim hindi maputi.

kutis na kalibog-libog, masarap pahiran ng chocolates ang buong katawan, tapos didilaan,

shet tigas titi ako. hahahaha.

Bloiggster said...

@rain:

kelan ka pa naging bisaya? karpintiro? ahehehehe!

malaswa ka talaga..wag ka na magtaka na sa sarili mong salita eh tinitigasan ka!

Anonymous said...

haha bili na din kayo ng vitwater... now you know! XD

Bloiggster said...

@mr a to z

hahaha!