Monday, June 8, 2009

The Prayer

I heard mass last night.

It has been quite some time since I’ve been part of the Eucharistic celebration.

It was quite nice to be in church once again. I was a Catholic school boy from kinder ‘til high school and no matter how much I disagree with some of the Church’s stand on social issues, I will forever remain in their fold and will continue to hear mass.

Because of the recent events at home, I can’t help but pray for God’s guidance and help in overcoming these problems. I know that I have not been much of a good Catholic, ritually, but as a person, I know that I have carried out what I am supposed to do to my fellowmen.

I do hope that our BIG BRO up there would be kind enough to answer my prayers.




5 comments:

stieg said...

my thoughts exactly.

DN said...

I pray that you find your peace of mind. :)

Luis Batchoy said...

in HIS time and for the right reasons. Like you, Catholicism/Christianity will always be part of me and my belief system, even if I diversify and dissent with the Magisterium in so many ways.

Turismoboi said...

i feel for u


kaya mo yan

nakikita ko zarili ko cyo

Bloiggster said...

thanks, guys! :)