Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Farewell Walk

(Music: Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful...)

(The queen wearing a red gown enters from stage right and walks towards stage left)

(Cue: Farewell speech)

As I leave the island province of Cebu, I wish to thank everyone who became part of my life in this beautiful island. (waves to the crowd)

(walks to centerstage, blows a kiss)

To all my friends at the gym, thank you for the friendship. I will miss our sessions together. Remember, no pain, no gain!

(walks to stage right)

To all my friends at work, I'm gonna miss all of you. I will miss our lunchdates and our after office gimiks. I hope to see you in Manila soon!

(walks back to centerstage, waves to the crowd)

To my sponsors, thank you. To my trainers, thank you. And to all of my fans online, Thank you very much!

DAGHANG SALAMAT KANINYONG TANAN!

I will miss you Cebu!

(Blows kisses to everyone in the crowd)

(Walks back to backstage with music still playing: Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaah

panalo sa farewell walk !

Mugen said...

May farewell walk ka pa jan. Ingat at baka madapa! Bwahahahaha.

Turismoboi said...

zan zhe ang zong na lang