Twenty four hours from now, I won't be facing this computer anymore. In fact, I won't be able to use this PC for 6 months!
I will be in a different place. I will be sleeping (maybe not) in a different bedroom with probably nothing in it. I'll be smelling a different scent and breathing a different kind of air. And most probably, I'll feel a bit emo and miss home terribly!
I have said my goodbyes to friends. Been going out almost every night to say goodbye to different sets of friends. I know that my place of destination is just a few hours away but it's still different if I was in Cebu. Before, I could go home any time, but it would be difficult to do it now. Mahal ang pamasahe!
All of them are so happy for me although some became a bit sad since I would be far away. But I guess, that's life. Things happen for a reason. It is indeed a box of chocolate, you'll never know what your gonna get. (I never thought that i would get this job)
To my ENGKANTO friends, I hope to see you when I get back. My apologies if I won't be able to send you my usual GM's every morning. Too expensive to do that. I'll just get in touch through YM, Blogspot and Twitter. I promise to get a new laptop as soon as possible.
I'll see you soon guys! Keep in touch and thanks for all the warm messages!
4 comments:
Ingat ka lagi! Mwahhh!
have a safe trip ;-)
Welcome to the club! :)
Ingat... Just imagine you are in cebu or mindanao para di ka mag emo or ma-homesick. Mind conditioning lang yan kaibigan. Good luck...
Post a Comment