Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Major Major Temper

I've always admitted that I have a very very bad temper. I easily get irked. I fight with people. I say nasty things to their face.

Here are some reasons/situations that totally irritated me. Unfortunately, for them, they got to experience the wrath of bloiggster's acerbic tongue.

1. Bad service from Globe and PLDT. Poor csr's. They were the recipients of my rants.

2. Inefficient service at Mcdo, Jollibee and KFC. I went directly to the manager and complained. What I hate the most was when the stupid crew did not even apologize for the mistake. (I know how It is to work in a fastfood chain coz I used to be a crew. Unfortunately for them, I know the sop's)

3. Hotel security who chose to check my bag but not the guy who was ahead of me just because he was wearing a tie and I was wearing my gym outfit. Double standard in hotel security? I immediately complained to the manager on duty and the guard was reprimanded.

4. Stupid taxi drivers in Manila, Bangkok and Jakarta.

5. Inefficient banking service at Metrobank, Banco de Oro, Landbank and Robinsons Bank.

6. Stupid jeepney conductors

7. People in chatrooms/blogs/social networking sites who are imbeciles!

I know that there are still other instances wherein I totally blew my top off but I just can't recall now.

I've been trying to control my temper these past few years. Sometimes I'm successful, sometimes, not at all. But I try to tell myself not to let my emotions over ran my whole being or else I will be grouchy for the rest of my life.

Breathe in, breathe out.

We all have our episodes of katopakan/kasungitan but hopefully we get to control it and prevent ourselves from saying anything that's nasty and eventually regret it in the future.

It is important to vent out our frustrations and anger but it's also essential that it is done at the right time and place.

If it is petty, let go. There is no need to be angry over things that will consume your whole self for a long period of time.

It's much better if we let go, move on and stay positive about life in general.

Easy to say but most of the time, difficult to do. But at least, try.

I know that there are many instances that I become an Oscar, Donald or Duffy but I do try not to be consumed by my anger.

I guess it's still a work in progress...

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

13 comments:

casado said...

Ganyan daw tlaga pag tumatandang binata...

kaya ako lagi akong masaya and mapag pasensya eh..bwahhahahah :P

ching!!

rudeboy said...

Mmm I'm with you on your list, Trench. I'm especially terrible with csrs and fast-food service crew - particularly when they come with an upsized side order of stupidity.

Like you, I also burn on a short fuse but, curiously, my patience is known to be long.

Go figure.

Mabuti pa si soltero, masayahin. Kaya sagana sa booking wahehehehehehe!

RainDarwin said...

sistuhr, for the first time di kita buburautin, agree na lang ako sau. I remember nung nasa Cebu tau, panay ang reklamo mo sa sistema. Anyways tama ka naman.

Di muna ako mambuburaot hanggang medyo shaky pa ang ating kaharian hehehe.

ingat ka lagi dyan. miss u and labyu.

WORLD PEACE.

Marhk said...

Soltero my labs: tumbok na tumbok mo! kalokah!!

@Bloiggster: Tiyang ganyan talaga pag nasa menopausal stage ka na! yaan mo maiintindihan ka namin! smile and have kitkats! mwahugs!

Bloiggster said...

@papa solt: CHE!

@rudeboy: ay bawal tayo mag away, baka maging world war 3!

@pilyo: I AGREE.... WORLD PEACE, No to any global conflagration... magmahalan na lang lahat at maghipuan.... I thank you! (sabay kaway na parang si miss venezuela)

Bloiggster said...

@marhk: gaga! walang S ang kitkat. K-I-T-K-A-T. oka, yang ang spelling nun ha?! kalokah ka!

and ekskyusmi, may regla pa ako no! atribidang bakla nato! gumagamit pa ako ng pasador! TSE!

MaginoongBulakenyo said...

Ako din SOBRANG MAINITIN ang ulo, lalo na pag alam kong tama ako

Bloiggster said...

@MB: but at the end of the day, dapat cooler heads should prevail. aba online ka pala! dedmakels mo akech sa ym ha! ampf!

Marhk said...

Tiyang ay oo nga pala next month ka pa mag menopause nakalimutan ko lolzz

At ska sign ng pagiging matandang dalaga yang kasungitan! bhawahahaha!

@Papa Pilyo: ano naman kasing arte arte arte yang shaky na yan? di pa kayo nasanay.......deadma lng hahahaha

Alter said...

kailangan rin nating isipin minsan kung sino yung pinapatulan natin. let's try not to stoop down to other people's level.

OST: "'Wag na init ulo baby."

Kryptonite User said...

Losing one's temper need not be all that bad otherwise who would tell these people they are doing a lousy job? Pero wag naman sana sigawan and paluhurin na parang ginawa nung isang fashion designer at the duty free shop.

Rabbit said...

sa ibabang ulo alng ang dapat pinapainit. hehe
apir!

Bloiggster said...

@alter: true..pag masyado nang mababa, dedma na lang.

@kryptonite: agree naman ako. sobra naman yung ginawa nung kung sinumang designer na yun. nabalitaan ko yun dito. di tama yun