After reading a blog entry about pamboboso the other day, I kinda asked myself, "Am I a busero?" "Nakapamboso na ba ako in real life?"
Honestly, I have never attempted to make boso on anyone. I have no history of pamboboso in public toilets or even in apartments that I used to share with friends. But I guess, there is another type of pamboboso and that is via the internet.
I have to admit, ever since the advent of the webcam, I have played quite a lot online. Most of the time it's with someone. YM was the best venue for that. Masarap kasi manilip online. And the best if kitang kita ang mukha hanggang sa katigasan niya.
With the passing of time, I would have to say that those days are gone. I have graduated from those webcam shows. Tapos na ang pagiging showman ko but I still love to watch. In fact, I discovered a website that would allow me to view different people, both men and women, strutting themselves online. It is truly a joy to watch these people from different parts of the world, masturbate or even engage in sex with their partners while they're in front of the camera. Definitely all shapes and sizes can be seen. This type of voyeurism is quite enjoyable. Free pa! Have you seen this website before?

2 comments:
ay dali...bosohan mo ako papa trench! hhihihi ching!
happy holidays papi! mwahhh :P
Bloigg,
I think voyeurism is pretty normal to anybody sa internet :)
Cio
Post a Comment