2010 was a very good year to me in spite of some problems here and there.
The year started with a family reunion. I got to see relatives whom I have not seen for months or even years.
I then had my first overseas trip to Malaysia. It was my very first time in Sabah. Pretty interesting place. I've always said that I wouldn't mind working there.
I had my work cut out for me and was given very challenging roles at work. The most challenging was designing, editing, and lay-outing the newsletter. I was a one-man army! Would often have sleepless nights just to beat the deadline.
The first quarter of the year was pretty interesting. I was able to fulfill one of my dreams and that was to visit the ancient temples in Central Java. Pretty amazing!!!
The second quarter was generally not a good period. I wanted out of my work. I just wanna quit, get out of the country and go home. I was grouchy at work, fought with some colleagues (yes, nag-MALDITA ako sa mga katrabaho ko!) and was totally out of control! I was not a good person during this time! I think the only thing that mattered to me during this quarter was I fulfilled my duty as a citizen of this country. I voted during the elections. And yes, I voted for Noynoy.
I went home and told everyone that I'm not gonna fulfill my contract. Only one agreed and the rest of my friends and family members frowned upon my decision. Oh well, I eventually went back at the end of the 2nd quarter.
The third quarter was pretty amazing as well. I had a very positive attitude at work. Friends at work even noticed that. I improved my relationship with co-workers and clients. I was happy. It was also a time wherein I got to travel again not only within Indonesia but outside as well. Was able to go inside a volcano's crater, went to a safari, went to Singapore-Lah for the 2nd time that year, and explored the city of Saigon in Vietnam.
The fourth quarter is probably the most stressful part of the year. I was cranky. I wanted to finish work immediately and go back to the Philippines. And now that I'm back, I'm stressed because I have to look for a job before the year ends or else, I'm not gonna eat and no gym. Hahaha!
SO LONG 2010! Thanks for everything!

3 comments:
good luck and happy new year!
You should try working for online content companies. Pangarap ko mag-jump sa ganung career should I find the balls to leave my company. Hehehe.
happy new year!
Post a Comment