Saturday, January 8, 2011

DIVAH!

Last time I checked my Facebook account, I have more or less 1000 friends. For somebody who knows me very well, they'd be surprised at that number. Why? For the simple reason that I am not a very friendly person. Yeah, I am nice but it doesn't mean that I have to be friendly with everyone I see or meet. If I don't like you, then there's no reason for us to talk. If I like you, then we'll have a great time together.

It takes time for me to warm up to somebody new. I may sound malandi, mataray and friendly online but the truth is, I am a very quiet person especially during the first meeting. (Fox and Pilyo will attest to this coz I was very quiet when I first met them in person more than 2 years ago. Pilyo even had to throw beer caps at me so that I would talk.)

My policy: I will not talk to you unless you talk to me. I guess that's the reason why I was called a diva during the Christmas party of the Engkantos last Dec. 27. I may talk to you for a while but if no emotional investment has been made between the two of us, don't expect me to talk to you the whole evening.  I am not your miss congeniality nor a person who has lots of interpersonal intelligence.  But that's how I am ever since: in school, at work, at parties, everywhere. If you don't make the first move, I won't budge. Although it doesn't mean that I am a meanie. I am a really nice person if you get to know me very well but I am also pretty blunt. That's probably why some people say that I am mataray or maldita. But I am just being myself. At least di ako plastic! But if we become close, expect non-stop chikahan with me.

So there you go, that's me: ang Divah at Maldita ng Engkantadya

7 comments:

James - M.I. said...

And I thought that was you in the picture. Just kidding. :)

Cheer up Bloiggster. Sometimes we do get misunderstood. But once we open up to others, they'll see that we are beautiful in and out. hehehe

MaginoongBulakenyo said...

Ikaw na ang DIVA!!!

Lol!

Pero mabait yan si boigg :)

Mugen said...

Kaya pala nung christmas party kapag sinusuntok kita sa sikmura, nakataas lang ang kilay mo. Wahahahaha!

RainDarwin said...

AGREE.

super mabait yan si bloiggy.

DIVA nga lang.....

punyeta!

casado said...

bwahahha..hongtorroy naman...divalicious talaga ang drama bwahahhahaha :P

Marhk said...

nagtataray ka na naman nAayon ba sa gandah yan? lolzzzz

dark_knight said...

aba papa bloig, ikaw na ang divah.


mas madami ka pa friends.. Miss congeniality? haha