We were supposed to meet after my workout at the gym. Unfortunately, I forgot about it. When I got home and checked my phone, there were several messages asking me where I was. He told me that he was at the mall, waiting for me. FUDGE! I totally forgot about him! I had no intention of inviting him to my place after we meet at the mall. Just a simple hi and hello would have been fine. But I felt so guilty! There was this guy who was waiting for me and because of my mental lapse, I made him wait for no one. I invited him to come over.
When he got to my place, I noticed that he looked nice. As tall as I am but darker. We went upstairs, talked, surfed the net and he watched me chat with two of my crazy friends. He was laughing at our chat. He found it outrageously funny.
Then, it rained. It became cold. I decided to lay on my bed. He followed suit. I hugged him. It was a nice feeling. I haven't hugged someone in bed for quite some time. It was a cold night and having a human blanket at hand was what I needed. I wanted more. And we shared the night together. He said he likes me. I told him that I like him too. But I don't want any complications. Prevention is better than cure. He went home early morning, the sun wasn't up yet. I had to let go.
Thanks for a wonderful night...
6 comments:
Takot ka pala sa complications. I wish I could be like you. Hehe.
this shed a different light in the term, one night stand...
its a risk and we need to be atleast brave in taking it. but i guess, its everyone's play of the game. i just wish you good luck!
hayup ka tinira mo pala talaga yan kala ko nagjo jocjoc ka lang hahahaha.
oo nga! kala mo eh nag jocjoc bolante ako? i dont bluff!
reading you is like reading myself. hehe.
yeah, yan ang problema pag masyadong pinagiisapan ang mga bagay-bagay. haha. i never learn, hehe.
thanks for reading my blogs maxwell...
people like us really have lots in common...
Post a Comment