Biogesic, Bio-flu, Amoxicillin, Mefenamic Acid, Doxycycline, Buscopan, Celestamine, Chloramphenicol, Tempra forte, Clyndamycin, Imodium, Diatabs, Bactidol, Strepsils, etc...
Familiar words which my system will easily recognize. I take them everytime I get sick.
I've always been very sickly as a kid. I was a regular customer of doctors in all my places of residence. I was a familiar face in clinics. In fact, in cases of emergency, relatives would call up our pediatrician late at night so that he could go to our house and see what was wrong with me.
When I was in high school, I would be rushed to the hospital due to extreme abdominal pains. I was hyperacidic.
I was hospitalized several times when I was a kid: When I was an infant, when I was in grades 2 and 5. All for different reasons.
But my perennial illness since I was a kid is TONSILITIS coupled with FEVER. I've been asked by my mom to have my tonsils removed but I refused. I'm scared of surgery. I'm afraid of doctors. Plus it's too expensive to have it removed!
Being sick at home is pretty much fine. Mom is always there to take care of me even if it's the wee hours of the night. But being alone is quite difficult. And that, I have experienced several times. It's really hard. I miss my mom giving me the medicine, making hot tea for me, and heating water for my sponge bath.
That is the reason why I sometimes want to have a companion in life. Somebody to take care of me, somebody who would be dead worried when I get sick, someone who would be there to make sure that I am alright.
In times like this, perspectives change. Get well soon to me.
5 comments:
what a heck ! when the time comes ur sick, u would stumble upon having companion in life?
kawawa naman partner mo gagawin mo lang taga alaga pag may sakit !
peace klasmeyt. keep blogging.
i know it sounds so pathetic but thats how i feel....maybe it's because i never really felt genuine love from majority of my ex's whether guy or gal esp when i was sick...
naghahanap pa din ako ng tunay na pagkakalinga...
it's not pathetic, i think that how partners are supposed to be, someone whou would care for you, would give you motivation and would cheer you up everytime you feel vulnerable and weak.
well, get well soon dude.
Thanks maxwell! i value the comment...
Tao ka nga lang dude. :) Pagaling ka.
Post a Comment