Thursday, September 1, 2011

Goodbye and Hello

A few weeks ago, I wrote about having a dilemma. After contemplating, I finally decided to follow my heart.

THE BREAK-UP

I decided to break up with my partner of 2 years. Yeah, it was hard. I know that he still loves me but I couldn't  lie to him anymore about my feelings. I told him that I have fallen out of love. As expected, tears inundated my apartment as we talked. I cried because I am letting go of somebody who stuck with me through thick and thin. I knew he was furious but he just couldn't get mad at me. He is a very good person. And I don't think that I would ever find somebody like him. I am grateful that I met him. He was half of my life for the past 2 years. We parted as friends though I know that it would be very hard for him to move on.

A NEW LOVE


I met him in a site which I am sure everyone here is familiar with. It started with a simple hello online and the conversation spilled over to bbm. I have to admit, I only wanted him as a friend because he is quite young but during our first meeting, I felt that there was something special about this guy.

We met at Starbucks after finishing my workout at the gym. The moment I saw him, I told myself that he is quite a cute kid. We proceeded to the cinema and watched Kung Fu Panda 2. A few days before, I insisted that we watch it because I loved part 1 and I don't wanna miss part 2. I was glad that he enjoyed the movie.

After the movie, we proceeded to my apartment for dinner. I prepared chicken-pork adobo for him. It was his first time to taste a Filipino dish. It was obvious that he was shy and nervous but he eventually warmed up especially when I hugged him.

That night started it all. There were fireworks when we kissed.

We talk everyday through bbm and even do Skype when he is at his place. He even spent 3 days at my flat and we got to know each other better. Every single moment with him is priceless. Despite the age gap, we get along fine. We talk about a lot of things especially the future. It is interesting to note that he is quite mature for his age. I cannot wait to see him again tomorrow.

Yes, beckies, I AM IN LOVE! And I hope this is for keeps.

10 comments:

JC said...

at talagang may May-December tag hahahaha. 12 years old ba itey? lol.

i sincerely hope it is for keeps --- that you made the right decision and not just infatuation, that it is worth it to let go of your ex. :)

RainDarwin said...

congratulations.

remember that ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE.

Nakasakit ka ng damdamin dahil sa pag-ibig.

At may tao kang napaligaya dahil din sa pag-ibig.

Di kita buburautin ngayon ha? Kasi alam kong super saya ka ngayon. Masaya rin ako para sayo.

Anonymous said...

pekpek ka, bloigg. cradle snatching 'yan. charot!

heniwey, kung saan ka masaya 'teh.

zeke said...

A very fitting way to start the series of ber-months: Being in love sparks up fireworks to counter the momentary cold.

I hope, wish, for you and your partner's happiness and your ability to sustain the tinge of surprise which made your relationship possible.

On other news, saken na lang si ex mo. Hahaha :D joke lang. ching!

imsonotconio said...

i feel bad for the ex to be really honest

bien said...

Awww that must be really hard for the ex.
Well, at least you manned up at hindi mo sila pinagsabay. Good pa rin naman

dark_knight said...

happy ako sau paps

Bloiggster said...

my bf and i would like to thank you for the nice comment.

oy yeah, had to translate into english some of your comments.

nosebleed mga bakla! lol

dark_knight said...

sabihin mo paps.. Malugod naming tinatanggap ang inyong relasyon.. Nawa'y maging maligaya kayo at malagpasan ninyo ang inyong mga susuunging mga pagsubok.. wahaha

Anonymous said...

Glad to finally hear from the side of someone who fell out of love. At first I couldn't understand why people fall out of love or if there's even a word but reading your post made me realize that it happens. I feel for your ex but just like him, maybe I'm wishing you find someone better and I hope this kid is the one you were looking for all these time. God bless the both of you. :D