Monday, September 19, 2011

Ever After

Every Becky wants to grow old with someone he loves. It may be a far-fetched dream for most of us but it is also not impossible.

After ending a 2-year relationship, I decided to enter a new one as mentioned in a previous blog.

Some friends called me stupid for leaving a very good man. Some were doubtful as to whether this new relationship would last long since the age gap is quite huge. As for me, I always hope and pray that this one would be for keeps. I am hoping that he will be my last boyfriend: the person whom I will love for the rest of my life, the person whom I will introduce to friends and eventually to family and the person who will be with me thru sickness and health, for richer and for poor, 'til death do us part.
_____________________________________________________________
ONE MONTH OF BLISS

We met online more than a month ago. Everything was so fast. It was a whirlwind romance. He was attracted to me and I was attracted to him. I wasn't attracted to him not because he was young nor cute but because he has a beautiful heart. I never thought that I would love someone his age before.

He has surprised me quite a few times. Doing unexpected things. Small ones but for me, they were biggies. We have different schedules since I work and he goes to university. I live in the north and he lives outside the metro. Our original agreement was to see each other only on weekends. No obligation to see each other on weekdays coz of the distance. But this guy surprised me thrice by coming to my apartment twice on a Tuesday and the latest by being inside my apartment when I arrived from the gym. Oh yeah, I gave him the key to my unit. In fact, it is not my apartment anymore, but OUR apartment. That last surprise totally made me happy coz I do miss him every single second of the day. And his presence last Thursday overjoyed Bloiggster.

Oh yeah, we also love to eat. With him, I discovered the different food venues this part of Jakarta has to offer. I also cooked sinigang for him. I'm glad he liked it. His favourite though is spicy chicken wings. Since we both love to eat, I will cook for our 1st monthsary.

We've also talked about coming out to family and friends. Yes, we plan to be together for the rest of our lives. I have met a few of his friends, one thru skype and the other at a mall here in Jakarta. I also introduced him to a friend in Cebu, a friend in Manila and an engkanto.  We are still planning to introduce each other to more friends in the future.

We even plan to have kids. Get a surrogate mother. Two kids, one Chinese and one Filipino. Even the school where our kids will go are being planned already.

I know that we've been together for only a month. As they say, we're still in the honeymoon period. A lot of things will still happen. A lot more about ourselves will be revealed. A lot of hiccups will be experienced along the way but as long as we remain committed to our promise of growing old together, there is no problem that we can hurdle.

HAPPY FIRST MONTH BABY! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

10 comments:

Shenanigans said...

happy for you... pero ingat ingat sa emotions doubtful ako yes pero di ba wag natin kalimutan magtira para sa sarili but other than that...

again

happy for you!

best wishes! :)

Anna Pelayo said...

What a Romantic Story, thank you for sharing,age doesn't matter...


how to build muscle quickly

RainDarwin said...

zizzztuhrrr kaw ba yan?

halller kaw ba yan?

o baka naman libog lang yan, baka naman after a year may bago ka na naman...

papa mahrrrkkkkk ? anong masasabi mo?

Anonymous said...

i just wish you made the right decision. then again, we can never tell.

ENCANTOS' said...

asus! one month pa lang. dami na agad plano? wait till you observe not so good attitude of each other. Baka ma turn off kayo sa isat isa. Honey moon stage pala lang naman yan diba?

good luck!!

imsonotconio said...

i hope for the best :-), you talk like you are really in love

Victor Saudad said...

a step at a time... there's no need to rush.

Nishi said...

o, malapit na mag two months.

FXPIPS GAINER TEAM said...

Greetings I stumbled on your blog by mistake when i was searching Live search for this concern, I need to tell you your website is quite useful I also seriously like the design, it is great!

Victor Saudad said...

I wonder how you are doing roight now....