We all need a break. In fact, lahat tayo ay naghihintay lagi ng long weekend o kaya nama'y ang holiday tuwing Semana Santa or Christmas season. Kaabang abang at nakakasabik sa tuwing magkakaron ng holiday sapagkat makakapagpahinga tayo ng todo at marere-energize ang katawan.
I know that I didn't work for 2 months a couple of months ago and to get a long holiday after 5 months may sound unfair to some people. But yeah, I'll be spending about 15 days overseas para lang mag-lamyerda.
Matagal tagal na din ako nahihilig sa bakasyon. Mapa-long weekend o kaya nama'y ilang araw na biyahe sa ibang bansa. I love going to the beach though I haven't been to one for the past 2 years. Sa sobrang tagal ko nang di nakakapag-beach ay pumuti na ulit ako. I also love exploring the culture of different people whether it's the local culture in a certain province or the culture of a particular country (perhaps an effect of my anthropology classes in college). Since I love to eat, I also like tasting the food of the places that I visit. I also try to mingle with the locals though sometimes it's quite difficult especially if I'm in a country wherein English is not really widely used. But sign language helps a lot.
In less than a week, I will once again embark on a long holiday. This time, I won't be alone. I will be with very good friends. I know that I'll be enjoying this trip. Tons of pictures will definitely be taken. :)
3 comments:
enjoy ur bakasyon
Enjoy your vacay man. :)
nice! enjoy manong! :)
Post a Comment