Mahilig ako magpamasahe. It's always nice to have a relaxing massage after a stressful week at work. When I transferred to my new work area in Jakarta, I never knew that this place was teeming with massage parlors that offer pijat home service. I would actually get lots of brochures/fliers from different massage companies. They would just slide them underneath the door of the different units at the condo. Of the 4 parlors that I've tried, only one proved to have been very good.
Since I'm a male foreigner, they would actually send female therapists to my place. They probably thought that I wanted happy endings. I was too shy to ask if they have a masseur although I tried asking once coz their brochure said that they have male therapists. Unfortunately, there was none available at that time.
I later found out from my pacar that these female therapists are also prostitutes but would not offer sex unless the customer asks for it.
And because they know that I'm a foreigner, they would often send me text messages if I'm interested to get a massage. One text says the following:
"Mlm bpk..?!!.gimna kbrnya skrang..ozea pak ini ada therapist baru..naMa'a Aulia(21th)...Riri(24th)...orang'a cantik,beRsih,rAmah,pintar pijit....tq..aRye.."
Let me translate it:
"Good evening sir! Would you like to get our service now? We have new therapists: Aulia (21 yrs old), Riri (24 yrs old. They're beautiful, clean, smart and friendly. Thank you."
Of course, I didn't reply. What would I do with those women? Duh!
Yun lang. Gusto ko lang ikwento. I'm still asking Indonesian friends if they know any masseur who does home service massage.
For the record, I just want a good massage from a cute masseur. No happy ending. Wholesome ako! Chos!
3 comments:
i was actually smiling when i was reading the last line. something tells me its a lie... lol... just kidding
I agree... (----)
i wish there'd been a similar service here. envy.
Post a Comment