Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Home

After a few glitches with my accommodation, I'm finally settled. Located at the 23rd floor of the condominium, my unit has a great view of Jakarta at night.

I love my place! It is fully furnished. What's nice about it is I have more than 70 cable channels to choose from! Woohoo!

It's location is also convenient. Malls are just around the corner. I can either walk or take the free shuttle. Convenience stores abound. Even an atm machine is available inside the apartment complex. Food is not a problem because warungs and restaurants are everywhere.

I love my new home here in Jakarta.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

4 comments:

jc said...

yehey! may accommodation na kami pag pumunta jan! hahahahahaha! CHAR!

Nimmy said...

ang shala shala mo naman kuya!

RainDarwin said...

yeheyyyyyyyyy di na kami gagastos sa hotel.

tatamuran ko ang condo mo hehehe.

tamod sa CR,
tamod sa living room,
tamod sa kitchen,
at tamod sa guest room!

casado said...

huwaw..at hmm bumalik ka pala ke aling dionesia ahahha...sarap naman magsex jan, makabisita nga hihihihi :P

char!