Friday, October 29, 2010

Laptop Blues

I have never been lucky with laptops.

A few years ago, I bought a Toshiba. After less than a year, it crashed. I sought the help of our IT people at work to resuscitate it. Luckily, they did and all files were intact. (Ang masama lang baka nakita nila ang mga porn na dinownload ko! Putsa kasing laptop, tinopak di man lang ako hinintay na maburn lahat sa dvd).

I was so happy. I got my laptop back. After less than 6 months, it acted up once again. I was downloading Hayden Kho's sex videos when it just shut down. Unlucky me! (Di ko man lang napanuod ang video ni Hayden) I brought it to the Toshiba shop in Megamall and the technician said that I would have to spend at least 15k to revive the dead computer. What the fuck?!?! 15k? Nevermind!

For 3 months, I survived using my new desktop at home. It was kinda nice and I specially liked the big LCD screen. But since everyone at home uses the desktop, I cannot monopolize it and download porn overnight. :(

On the 3rd month, I left home and decided to buy a netbook. At that time, those tiny gadgets were so expensive! $500 for an Acer! Since I needed to get in touch with everyone at home, I blindly purchased the stuff with my savings. (Oh, I was just starting with my new job at that time. So no salary yet)

After 6 months, it got infected by a virus from our office. The mousepad wasn't working at all. Fuck talaga! I was about to leave for Manila when it happened. No time for me to bring it to the service center since my flight was 2 days away.

After a month, I had it fixed and it was as good as new. All files were retrieved. Two weeks ago, I noticed that it's starting to act up once again. It hangs every 5 minutes. Which means I can't even use it properly. I have a deadline next week and I need to use MS Publisher this weekend. What about my blog life? (Kakabalik ko lang sa blog tapos semi-pagbabalik lang pala c/o my phone. Yoko ng ganun. Dapat bongga ang pagbabalik sa blog)

My solution: I'll buy a new netbook either tonight or tomorrow.

Hopefully, this one won't give me problems. I'm gonna buy a Dell. Hopefully it's cheap.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

1 comment:

Soul Yaoi said...

might wanna try a mac sexy. if your that unlucky with laptops.