Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Back to ZERO


I rejoined the gym this year.

I have not been progressing for the past months due to inconsistent gym training. I lost my abs. I even lost my endurance and strength. It took me a year to become what I was a year ago but after moving to a new country, everything went haywire.

One of my resolutions for 2010 was to be more consistent with gym training. At the start of the year, I told myself that I'll visit the gym no matter how far it is from my place of residence. And I'm willing to brave the Jakarta traffic just for that.

The other day, I took advantage of the free personal trainer at the gym. I was given a physical test. My body fat percentage increased and I failed in the balance and flexibility tests. Oh boy! How embarrassing!

That's why I told myself that I'll try to be at the gym from Saturday til Monday orTuesday then continue with my abs workout at home everyday. My target is: after 3 months, I'll get my old body back.

Good luck to me!

5 comments:

Mugen said...

Kaya yan. Isipin mo na lang, marami kang challenger dito. LOLz.

citybuoy said...

good luck! :D

wv: fookish hehe

Anonymous said...

ako din ina-araw-araw ko na plus swimming already lost 21 lbs as of yesterday in just a month

Bloiggster said...

salamat galen at citybuoy.

hanep @curiouscat. ganda na nga ata ng katawan mo.

Clipped Wings13 said...

how I wish I have that commitment as yours... good luck...