After 3 years, I decided to hire a personal trainer at the gym. I totally felt that I was losing my market value. My body was deteriorating due to inconsistent gym workout. I needed something or someone to motivate me. So, I finally decided to pay more than 2 million rupiah just to get an 11-session workout with a personal trainer at Fitness First.Those 11 sessions have ended. I am now left to myself once again at the gym. In fact, I have not gone back to the gym since my last session last Saturday. But I don't wanna pay that huge amount once again just to force me to go to gym at least 3 times a week.
Anyways, the PT sessions were pretty fruitful. My stamina and strength improved a lot. After 3 weeks, the biceps, triceps, chest, abs and thighs saw signs of improvement.
My PT is buffed. Totally buffed with broad shoulders, chest to die for and huge arms. That's why whenever he would tell me to hold on to him, I would hesitate 'coz my friend down there might react! Luckily it never did.
One time, while stretching, he asked me in his broken English, "what do you like in women?" It took me a while to answer him. And the lull made him ask me, "you don't like women? you like men?" I was taken aback! And I had to say that I like women it's just that I was concentrating on stretching! He then asked me for qualities. What a relief and I gave him adjectives which he didn't understand. That was the end of the conversation.
My PT has a nice body. He doesn't speak good English though. I even told my partner that if in case Mr. PT wants to learn English, I'd be more than willing to tutor him for free. And maybe, I would have a chance to taste those bulging parts! Hahaha! And my partner agreed!
15 comments:
susko, talande. i-blog kita e! hahaha! peace, mwah!
hahaha! shhhhh! ano ba ate! secret natin yun! hahaha!
jusme, sino ba chekwa na nagcomment na yan? eto meaning ng nilagay nya:
"Humor is not satire, it may with mild sarcasm, but not wounding, it may be based on someone else, you can also use their own as the target."
pang nosebleed! kalurkey!
haynaku yung PT ko dito, never mind. chaka kahit na nag mumura ang mga maskels! buti ka pa
mukhang spammer yung chekwa. i get a couple of those every now and then. natatakot ako mag-click baka sumabog pc ko haha sayang porn.
The last paragraph made me laugh. Panalo. :)
Oh my... Temptation.. oh sweet temptations..
TUKSO! layoan mo ako.. ehehehee
@Mksurf8: hahaha! di naman ganun kagwapo ang PT ko pero the muscles are yummy! LOL
@citybuoy: mukha nga. lecheng chekwa!
@manech: hehehe!
@dhon: di ako natukso!
sana inamin mo na, baka ikaw pa ang magulat sa magiging sagot niya. hahahaha!
girl, girl na girl ka sa gym ha?
@wanderingcommuter: yoko, takot ako, baka mabugbog ako. may gf yun, magka facebook kami eh
@pilyo: di no! machong macho nga eh!
wowowow!
dapat tinagalog mo na lang ung PT para fun.. sya naman ang matahimik. hehehe
nice blog mister. :)
hmm.. so natuloy ba ang session with your partner and the PT?
@nimrod: thanks
@love: di no! di matutuloy yun. derecho PT ko eh.
haha talande nga!at game si partner!nice one!
Post a Comment